Saturday, July 3, 2010

Etsy Inspiration

When I am feeling a little low on creative juices, I am sure to always find inspiration from the awesomely talents artists on Etsy.

A few inspiring shops that I came across, who I am sure love fabric as much as I do.
I didn't asked them, but surely they have to love it by the looks of their lovely handmade items
.



Wristlet - Bags by Colette

shown in Michael Miller, Eden in Amber

lovely detail, pleated front so cute

Meera Bag - Hypernoodle

shown in Michael Miller, Emmaline in Toffee

captivating, love it paired with the aqua polka dot

Little Cars Roll Up - Fuzzy Wuzzy Boutique

shown in Riley Blake, Large Cars in Blue

how fun to tuck your favorite hot wheels into a little pocket and take them with you

Deer Valley Pleated Bag - A Touch of Stardust

shown in Architectural in Sky

just stunning, I have actually ordered a bag for my Mom from A Touch of Stardust, they are beautifully made


looks like a piece of art

Birthday Boy T-Shirt - three sweets

shown in Riley Blake, Wheels in Brown

so cute for a Special Birthday Boy...check out all her designs for girls too


sure to cause a fuss, a good fuss that is...can't you see a cute little girl prancing around in this

No comments:

Post a Comment