Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lacking Straps and Silly Faces

Here is a little sewing project I almost had complete before the new babe arrived. It was my first time sewing a diaper bag and it was fun. If only I could find a spare minute between feedings, diapering, daily chores, and attending to my other little sweet guy to finish it.
It is lacking the straps...someday.

I used Jennifer Paganelli's Sally in Orange and Jenean Morrison's Santa Barbara in Blue. I loved how they look together. There are two big pockets on the outside for my keys, phone and wallet.

The inside.

I wish I would have taken a better picture(maybe straightened out the sides). It has four big pockets...can't have too many pockets.

Here is the big brother. He has been so sweet to his little brother, when his brother cries he makes silly faces to try to make him feel better, he's a cutie. Baby "J" continues to cry, but I sure smile.

So a silly face for you...have a HAPPY DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment