Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Fabric Wall Art

We decided at the last minute to whip up some Fabric Canvas Wall Art as a donation for a literacy fundraiser. We thought they turned out pretty cute...the pictures don't express their total cuteness.

The top canvas was covered in Riley Blake's Summer Song Orange Stripe fabric. We added a vinyl bird(which could also be painted) that mimicked the bird found in Riley Blake's Summer Song Trees in White fabric shown on the lower canvas.

You can find instructions here of how to make a fabric covered canvas with a painted silhouette. They are so fun and easy to make.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful blog you both have. I am your mother´s friend from Brazil. You are very pretty and very talented, I love the fabrics. Go to visit my blog, it is new, I make clutches, satchels, bags, jewelries and other acessories. Maybe in the future I can use your fabrics to make my bags....love... terapiasonhorealidade.blogspot.com
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete